Thank you for volunteering to manage a team in our Club.
Please read these pages carefully as they will give you useful information on what a manager needs to do, as well as some suggestions on how best to do it.
Your first point of contact when dealing with the Club and/or the Associations is your ‘Age Coordinator’. Please see Committee Contacts for details for who are the Season's Age Co-ordinators and their phone and email details.
- The Minis Coordinator is responsible for the under 6s, 7s and 8s.
- The Juniors Coordinator is responsible for the U9 – U17.
- The Seniors Coordinator is responsible for the All Age (AA), Over 35s (O35) and Over 45s (O45).
- The Premier League squad manager is responsible for the Premier/Super League first and reserve grades.
- The Women's Coordinator is responsible for the Girls (GU12-GU17) and Women's (GU18, WAA and WO30) teams.
Our Club's enters teams in two different Associations:
- Gladesville Hornsby Football Association (GHFA) for mixed (girls and boys) and boys only teams
- North West Sydney Womens Football Association (NWSWF) for girls only and womens only teams
Please make sure you know which Association is appropriate for your team.
- Next >>