- Pick up the cash float and fresh food from Normanhurst Canteen on Saturday morning by 7:30am at the latest
- Take all top up stock (drinks, lollies etc) for Thornleigh including Milk, Bread rolls, bacon and sausages which you will collect with the float
- Setup the BBQ and table
- Canteen volunteers to do the following:
• wash hands to prepare bread in napkins then place in bread storage box with bread
• Pack away replacement stock
- People pay and get their bread plus colour coded tickets for BBQ
- Fill the coffee machine up with water and refill as required (at the back of machine) and PLEASE take the time to read the instructions and learn how to use the machine and the separate milk frother. Milk can be left out of the fridge weather permitting to speed up the milk frothing process
- Fill in the Stock sheet as items are sold (very important as this info is needed for restocking for the following week)
|Quick Check List before leaving Normo|
|Esky||Box or Box’s|
|Eggs||Re-stocking items (packed in a box ready for you)|
|Onion if available|
|Sauces, Tomato, BBQ & Mustard|
- Wash and pack away all BBQ stuff in plastic container or leave on drip tray on sink to dry
- Throw away any left over hot food.
- Please remember to return the esky, fresh food, sauces Stock Sheet and float at the end of the day to Normanhurst canteen (no later than 1pm please)
- Empty and clean the coffee machine and milk frother.
- Empty up all bins.
- Remove any traces of food etc on canteen benches, sink and floor to avoid insect infestation and rats.
- Take back tea towels and aprons to Normo