Page under construction - Contact Pierre Fromager 0403 957778
Duties - Canteen Coordinator
- Clean canteen and all equipment prior to 1st game
- Check all equipment is in good working order (fridges, freezers, coffee machines, BBQ, hot water)
- Check stock and restock as required
- Order stock
- Prepare change for cash float
- Purchase bread, milk, ice - weekly
- Cater for trial matches at Loreto (pre season)
- Premier/Super League home games (playing season)
- Back To Normo Day (playing season)
- Junior presentation day (post season)
Order stock for both Normanhurst and Thornleigh canteens. Most of this is done via committee member Aaron Roach who works for Woolies.
- Maintain canteen in a neat and tidy manner. We are preparing proper food handling guidelines.
- Open Normanhurst canteen on a Saturday morning by 8.30am.
- Close Normanhurst canteen at either 1.30pm or 4.30pm depending on games (see below).
- Advise Treasurer of takings and purchases from game day.
- Bank takings each week.
- Contact the rostered team each week with clear instructions on what they to do.
- Look at our menu and see if any changes can be made.
- Maintain the float for both Normo and Thornleigh.
- Volunteers are required to operate both canteen and BBQ.
- Thornleigh canteen. Look for another person to do the Saturday operation.
- Canteen closes at 4.30pm on days when Premier League play (9 weeks) and 1.30pm other days.
- Food warmers for the BBQ.
- Mini and junior co-ordinators do the rosters.
defrost freezers as required.
Check volunteers turn up.
Check gas cylinders and refill as required.